Design, Print and Promotional Services – Invitation to Quote
With financial support from an Angus Council community grant, Tealing Community Council Events Committee is organising an Olympic Gala Weekend on 15/16/17 June 2012. The objective is to celebrate the Olympics coming to the UK and the spirit of participation, community, fellowship and friendship that the event engenders. We require a range of printed and promotional materials to ensure the village celebration is well attended, properly communicated and promoted. The requirements are as follows:
Design an apt, bright and friendly branding style for use on all promotional materials and signage, that will also work on the village website
Commemorative Programme (to be issued to those who come along over the weekend) A5, 8 pages, full colour, good quality card with some enhancement (perhaps some embossing and or metallic highlights) 500 copies
Programme flyers, A5 double sided, full colour (for popping through letterboxes) 500 copies
Tealing Horse and Pet Show Sun 17 June 2012 - 500 colour flyers
Creative Tealing Show Sat 16 June 2012 - 500 colour flyers
2 x large banners (circa 3x1 metres)for external use with eyelets - full colour
6 x large internal banners (various designs) with eyelets - full colour Bunting Flags - approx 200 metres
4 x narrow lightweight (various designs) pop-up display stands
20 x 3 different designs of A3 colour promotional posters
One large stage poster backdrop (up to 5x4 metres, but could be in sections) for the Tealing's Got Talent evening show on Sat 16 June 2012
A selection of eye-catching directional and information poster boards to use at the various events.
Design and layout of a commemorative issue of the village newsletter, Tealing News, to be issued after the event (note - printing costs for the newsletter comes from a separate budget)
- We are keen to appoint a design or print company to start working with the events planning group almost immediately. The events planning group is chaired by Sandra Burke, Tealing Community Councillor.
- The appointed supplier will commission and organise all of the print, production and deliveries to agreed deadlines.
- The components in the above grid are not a finalised blueprint of requirements, but our initial thoughts. The appointed supplier’s input and suggestions will be most welcome.
- A cheery, flexible disposition is vital as community projects involve lots of interested stakeholders!
- Tealing Community Council Event Committee requires ownership of copyright so that everything can be published on the website and used in direct emails.
- There’s lots of further background information about Tealing on our website at www.tealingvillage.org
Proposals/quotations should be sent to Sandra Burke at email@example.com by 12 noon on Friday 23 March 2012 (to whom enquiries should also be directed) and should include.
- a small visual illustration of the design style you envisage for the event (this need not be finished artwork, just an indication of creative direction and the thinking behind it)
- a short outline of how the project will be approached and by whom
- brief credentials and background, including references and or testimonials
- costs - noting that the guideline budget for all of the above set out in the community grant award cannot exceed £2,700.
- details of any added value you can offer
Please also say where examples of your previous work can be seen (ideally online for easy access).